Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Love..ly Couple Hours

Last Saturday afternoon, I had the pleasure of popping over to Jordan for 2hrs to assist our friend, Jeremy James Kiers, (click here to check out his blog) in photographing a wedding. It was so fun to be the "second shooter" and thus have extra time to explore details, interesting angles, and wait for a shot.. That's my style for sure! Let me know if you like the results. (it's as easy as clicking the little "like" button at the bottom!)
 

Both Jeremy & I tried for a while to shoot this book from different angles. I finally got what I was after!
Genuine happiness!
- I think this is one of my favorite kissing shots I've taken at a wedding, although not sure if I like it better in colour or not.

"Wedding Feelings 1" - The names on the organ buttons intrigued me...I particularly liked this one and the legible ones in the next...

"Wedding Feelings 2"  - They're a mixture of regal, trembling, and jubilant all at once!


The colour of the dresses was exquisite!
- Another shot that took some patient waiting and multiple attempts.
One of my favorites for sure!!

I'd just like to leave you with a great quote from a song I heard on the radio this week:

"It was in love I was created and in love is how I hope I die.."

- Paolo Nutini

3 comments:

  1. great shots! i like the kiss shot a lot, and the first one - is it some kind of paperweight?
    p.s. did the workshop this past weekend, took notes, if you want to meet and peek at them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh super!! Thanks for your comments Mel! The item in the first shot is a pen holder..

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome shots! you are great at catching the little things...

    ReplyDelete